[hts-users:04139] About cross lingual speaker adaptation

Dear all,

    It is said on hts website that "HTS version 2.2 includes deterministic annealing EM algorithm in parameter estimation step, KLD-based state-mapping and cross-lingual speaker adaptation, minimum generation error (MGE) training, and other minor new features. "
    Here is the question, how can I test " KLD-based state-mapping and cross-lingual speaker adaptation", is there any demos I can run?

    Thanks a lot.