[hts-users:04140] Re: About cross lingual speaker adaptation

On 10 Oct 2014, at 14:45, 360 <ypwang1981@xxxxxxx> wrote:

>     Here is the question, how can I test " KLD-based state-mapping and cross-lingual speaker adaptation", is there any demos I can run?

Those techniques were developed in the EMIME project. Some of the released tools & scripts here might help you, although they may be superseded by what is now included in the public HTS distribution:

http://www.emime.org/participate/tools

Simon

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.