[hts-users:04169] Re: SPTK TOOL related help while converting data.mcep.syn to data.wav

even i get same error. kindly help

On Sun, Nov 23, 2014 at 1:28 PM, Nirmesh Shah <supernirmesh@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

In order to understand MCEP analysis-synthesis of SPTK tool.
I performed the steps from SPTK example.pdf
From sample data.short file MCEP and pitch is extracted.
now after extracting features when i again try to convert it into speech mlsa filter I get data.mcep.syn file.
If I played it using

da +f -s 16 data.mcep.syn

it plays normally.
But when i tried it to convert it in wav file it only contains white noise.

I tried following two commands in all i got only white noise.
Can anyone please help me to locate error for converting it into wav file.

ch_wave data.mcep.syn -itype raw -otype riff -f 16000 -o datasyn.wav
Output: " wave file containing white noise file"

I also tried SOX and raw2wav function but same error.

I also have doubt is it data.mcep.syn file is actually raw files?

Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Nirmesh Shah

--