[hts-users:04196] Re: small C89 compilation issue with HGen.c

Hi,

Thank you.
It will be fixed in next release.

Regards,
Keiichiro Oura

Yes, like this HTS compiles fine on MSVC2008.
Thanks.

Merlijn

Tuesday, December 30, 2014 5:37 AM
Hi,

Thank you for your report.
I changed the place of CreateVector()/CreateDVector() in HGen.c.
The patch was attached.
Is it OK for your compiler ?

Regards,
Keiichiro Oura

Monday, December 29, 2014 8:50 PM
When compiling HTS (2.3alpha/beta) for Windows with MSVC2008 (or any C89 compiler probably), there's a small issue related to intermingling variable declarations and code.
This occurs only in the file HGen.c, functions GV_ParmGen() and SetupPdfStreams(), where CreateVector()/CreateDVector() are called before some following variable declarations.

In my opinion it would be nice to fix this because all the rest of HTS compiles just fine out-of-the-box.

I was hoping this might have been fixed with the 2.3beta release, but it wasn't..

Thanks!
Merlijn