[hts-users:04235] HTS 2.3_b: Queries on MSD and stream

Dear All,

I have some question on Multi-space probability distribution (MSD) and stream.

1) Can we model feature which is having definition similar to MSD with multiple dimension ?

2) How to set the  number of blocks for transforms for a feature with multiple dimension which will be defined in MSD?

3) Why we have stream start and end option for duration model? As duration is modeled for each state.

4) What will be stream end option for duration model, when multiple features are used?

Regards,

Nagaraj Adiga
Research Scholar
Department of EEE