[hts-users:04252] Re: noise in generated voice

Dear Payman,

The speech generated by normal HTS demo is a little buzzy.
Actually, the LPF is aimed to reduce the buzziness.

You could use the straight demo which is able to generate a synthesized speech with higher quality.
However, there are many possibilities that may cause this problem. if you send me a synthesized sentence of your voice, I can help you more.

Best Regards,
Soheil Khorram