[hts-users:04254] Re: noise in generated voice

Dear Payman,

All parameters seem to extract correctly.
The mentioned noise is clearly the vocoder noise which can be removed by using STRAIGHT vocoder.
Moreover, The intonation of your sentence is clearly wrong. how many contextual factors have you used? Did you extract supra-segmental contextual factors (or at least POS tags)?
You should use some supra-segmental factors to correct the intonation.

Best Regards,
Soheil