[hts-users:04264] Re: generating hts voice (.htsvoice) for hts_engine in STRAIGHT demo

Hello,
I am trying to use HTS for Arabic language but I would like to ask if it is mandatory to provide all of the information in .lab file for the generate speech .
some of the information I don't have so what happens if I miss some?
thanks.