take a look at the parameter -vp. If you use it, hts_engine will use the phoneme durations specified in the label file rather than the durations predicted by the duration model.

I have used this before to generate speech that has the same durations as recordings of the same utterances.

Best, Dietmar

On 2015-06-23 10:54, Tuan Dinh wrote:
Dear all,

I want to generate HMM-based synthesized speech with pre-specified
durations of each phonemes. Is there any options of HTS-engine that can
help me to do so?
Thanks for spending your time on my question.

Best regards,
Dinh Anh Tuan

DI Dr. Dietmar Schabus | Senior Researcher
phone +43 1 5052830-48 | fax -99 | schabus@ftw.at | http://userver.ftw.at/~schabus/

FTW Telecommunications Research Center Vienna
Donau-City-Straße 1/3 | 1220 Vienna | Austria | www.ftw.at