[hts-users:04285] Are there any free singing voice corpus?

Hello all,

Does anyone know if there are any singing voice corpus freely available on internet?
I'm looking for such a corpus and corresponding music score files to train a singing
voice synthesis model.

Festvox.org hosts a lot of speech corpus but they're not for singing voice synthesis.
The HTS download page includes a Japanese Song training demo but I'm just
wondering if they have singing voice recordings for other languages (specifically
English and Mandarin).

Thanks and regards,
Kanru Hua

--
Kanru Hua
Undergraduate, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign