[hts-users:04305] HTS questions files for Arabic

 Hello ,
I am a researches who works on speech synthesis for Arabic language. One of the experiments I would like to do is to run HTS for Arabic language.
I have prepared everything and I need questions files for Arabic language .
if any one knows a resource or a reference or person who can provide these files or any guidance in how to build these files ,this would be great help for me and I will reference it in my research under his/her name.
Many thanks for your cooperation