[hts-users:04307] Re: about HTS for action generation

Yes. It can be done using HTS parameter generation tools.

X.

On 08/27/2015 11:37 AM, zhouhongjun@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hello everyone,

I want to use the HTS software to generating human actions.

I have human skeleton data from kinect, and learn
the skeleton data by HMM for human action recognition.

Now I want to know whether the learned HMM model can
generate human action trajectory based on the HTS?

Hongjun Zhou