[hts-users:04324] DNN-TTS demo

Dear All,

I am wondering if any DNN-TTS open-source training applications are available? I would be grateful also for a detailed description of implementation of such a tool. The only things I found so far are papers focusing on the theory of applying DNNs to speech synthesis.

I am most interested in replacing the decision trees with DNNs (this seems the current state-of-the-art). However, feel free to provide information also on other ways of using the technology. Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,
Maciej Pazurkiewicz