[hts-users:04325] bad voice output for test sentences

Hi all,

I have trained a voice using the HTS demo script and my own data.  I have also added my own test sentences to gen.scp.  The 'alice' sentences come out fine, however my own test sentences come out with no audible speech, they sound like this (hts_engine):

http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~ecooper/audio/nat_0001.wav

I would expect that there may be something wrong with my test sentence labels, however I have already been using them with dozens of other voices with no problems.  If anyone has any ideas or pointers as to what might be causing this and how to fix it, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Erica