[hts-users:04327] Re: bad voice output for test sentences

Hi,

I checked and I had mistakenly synthesized that test audio from the mono labels rather than full.
Using hts-engine to synthesize from the full labels still produces bad output though, it's mostly silence:  http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~ecooper/audio/nat_0001-2.wav
Here is the fullcontext label that was used:  http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~ecooper/audio/nat_0001.lab
I don't know whether it makes a difference, but the training data used for this voice has been 'monotonized' (constant lf0 for voiced regions).  We have already done this for another voice trained the same way on different data and all synthesized test utterances came out properly.

Thanks,
Erica