[hts-users:04329] Re: bad voice output for test sentences

Hi,

I suppose that training data were recorded as 16kHz sampling rate.
And up-sampled data were used as training data.
It seems that there are two solutions.

1.
Run training scripts with 16kHz setting and 16kHz data.

2.
Add -E -60.0 to mcep/mgc command in data/Makefile and run training
scripts with 48kHz setting and up-sampled data.

Regards,
Keiichiro Oura