[hts-users:04341] Re: about using HMGenS to synthesized speech with desired duration

PS: according to the link given previously by Bajibabu Bollepalli:

Change the function call to HMGenS in the Training.pl script to use state-level alignment labels by adding –s parameter and remove the duration model:

So definitely "-s" (and "-m" for models) is what you're looking for.