[hts-users:04344] Re: Welcome to our (hts-users ML) You are added automatically

Hello,
When I am installing the HTS-demo_CMU-ARCTIC-SLT,in the process of "# Extracting log f0 sequence from raw audio",
it comes the message that "Unable to open mixter /dev/mixter" behind every log f0 extracting process,
But the Makefile can keep on running to the end.Does this message matters to the result of installing the HTS-demo_CMU-ARCTIC-SLT?
And How can I test if the HTS-demo_CMU-ARCTIC-SLT is correctly installed.
Thanks a lot.