[hts-users:04346] problem in Extracting log f0 sequence from raw audio

Hello,
I'm very sorry that i forget to change the subject in my last email,and i resend this with the correct subject.
When I am installing the HTS-demo_CMU-ARCTIC-SLT,in the process of "# Extracting log f0 sequence from raw audio",
it comes the message that "Unable to open mixter /dev/mixter" behind every log f0 extracting process,
But the Makefile can keep on running to the end.
Then my question is does this message matters to the result of installing the HTS-demo_CMU-ARCTIC-SLT?
And How can I test if the HTS-demo_CMU-ARCTIC-SLT is correctly installed.
Thanks a lot.