[hts-users:04347] Re: Welcome to our (hts-users ML) You are added automatically

Hey,

Try this solution:
(What operating system you are working on, this solution works for Ubuntu 12.04)

ln -s /dev/snd/controlC0  /dev/mixer

you dont need to generate mgc again, after this just give: make lf0
Its not an extraction problem.

Priyanka kaushal
IIT Mandi