[hts-users:04348] Re: about using HMGenS to synthesized speech with desired duration

Dear esteemed gentlemen,

Thank you very much.
Unfortunately, -m option doesn't work for me.
I also used -m option without duration model (-N option), it causes problem of missing files (ERROR 7010: Load HMMSet)
I don't know why HTS uses different ways to generate parameters and synthesized voices (HMGenS and hts_engine).
I will find another way to synthesized speech with pre-defined durations of phonemes using HMGenS.

Best regards
-Tuan

Hello

I think you are looking for the -m option.

Kind regards
Sébastien Le Maguer

Envoyé avec AquaMail pour Android
http://www.aqua-mail.com