[hts-users:04363] Re: problems in generate questions_utt_qst

Hello,

the question file are build using the following pattern :

QS "question-name" {set of "yes" answer}

The set is a expression which is following the current pattern:

*<left_sep><val><right_sep>*

More informations are available in the HTK book.

Kind regards,
Sébastien

--
Dr. Sébastien Le Maguer