[hts-users:04383] Re: error running straight demo

Hello,

I removed the command that deletes those and now I can see that something did go wrong in creating those:

soxi cmu_us_arctic_slt_a0001.wav
soxi FAIL formats: can't open input file `cmu_us_arctic_slt_a0001.wav': WAVE header not found

it looks like raw2wav creates those -- I just checked my SPTK command paths in the data makefile, and I see that most of my SPTK commands were mistakenly pointing to SPTK-3.8 , except for RAW2WAV which points to my even older SPTK-3.6 installation since 3.8 has no file named exactly raw2wav.  I see now that the installation instructions say to use SPTK-3.9.  I have changed my SPTK paths to 3.9, and I no longer get those errors in 'make features.'  I am getting a bunch of warnings like this though:

Warning: The P-code file specreshape.p was generated prior to MATLAB version
7.5 (R2007b) and will not be supported in a future release.  Use <a href="" pcode">pcode</a> to
regenerate specreshape.p using MATLAB R2007b or later.
> In /proj/tts/hts-2.3/STRAIGHTtrial/Resources/STRAIGHTV40pcode/exstraightspec.p>exstraightspec at 70

but I am assuming for now that those are ok.

Thanks very much for your help!
Best,
Erica