[hts-users:04474] Re: Call for participation in the Blizzard Challenge 2017
- Subject: [hts-users:04474] Re: Call for participation in the Blizzard Challenge 2017
- From: Keiichi Tokuda <tokuda@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2017 01:15:19 +0900
- Authentication-results: mailgw.mains.nitech.ac.jp; dkim=pass (2048-bit key) header.d=gmail.com firstname.lastname@example.org header.b=P1/PuFgk
- Delivered-to: hts-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id :subject:to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=538AUtlux7W5u7dLo3GXGpsVaeW3Q6WOIRPV+xO+EmQ=; b=P1/PuFgkYGffF7ck3qQmRqiXl58DL0+EDicd+FCB32BREqVLxD7YXPwoR2O0mhz+zP qqmoaQPJuHiVrUjAfvvPjRCAvibsmjhWYG7wWSznG8Gw6ucSH6cB11OvPxzla75+fkaN YIoj11Tu8qjzeMclemnrtWe3VxkZej3T1HlpyU11YkRtFG+DLpS4ooBbaDx4VNLmyeI2 XwF/jyIPawzP9DakhFo9MHWa8T7uM5nNLMYepzH85nAi5kE8A8lksrWWI4GYfuiU7EFD PW7dI8hoOYusNuQjXahggApGXYxJvWwMlhgr4BsUc8IXg3PAhevFOah+WLvt+q2PerGh Ja7A==
As you may have noticed on the Blizzard Challenge 2017 web site,
there are two distinct parts to the Blizzard Challenge. Teams
may enter either one, or both. The first part of the challenge
follows the standard approach of previous years, and comprises
the single hub task (2017-EH1) which requires teams to build an
end-to-end text-to-speech system. The second part of the
challenge is novel and is designed to be accessible to the wider
machine learning community; it comprises two spoke tasks
(2017-ES1 and 2017-ES2).
See https://synsig.org/index.php/Blizzard_Challenge_2017 for
Important: please send all communications about Blizzard to the
official address <blizzard@xxxxxxxxxxx> and not to our personal
Please feel free to distribute this announcement on other
relevant mailing lists.
on behalf of the committee: Simon King, Alan W. Black, and Keiichi Tokuda
2016-12-09 0:30 GMT+09:00 KING Simon <Simon.King@xxxxxxxx>:
> We are delighted to call for participation in the Blizzard Challenge 2017. This is an open evaluation of corpus-based speech synthesis systems using common datasets and a large listening test.
> This year, the task once again involves children’s audiobooks in British English. Please read the full announcement and the rules at:
> The data have now been released (there is some new data added to last year’s release), so please register as soon as possible, following the instructions on the web page, then complete the data license.
> Important: please send all communications about Blizzard to the official address <blizzard@xxxxxxxxxxx> and not to our personal addresses.
> Please feel free to distribute this announcement on other relevant mailing lists.
> Simon King
> on behalf of the committee: Simon King, Alan W. Black, and Keiichi Tokuda
> The University of Edinburgh is a charitable body, registered in
> Scotland, with registration number SC005336.