[hts-users:04485] Re: Visualize data alignment

Wavesurfer (http://www.speech.kth.se/wavesurfer/) can load HTK style .lab files so if you have those you can use that.

Also, for wavsurfer, you should convert the raw files to wav files first.

- Rasmus

Quoting Erica Cooper <ecooper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on Wed, 15 Feb 2017 10:30:09 -0500:

Praat (http://www.fon.hum.uva.nl/praat/) can be used for this purpose, only
the label files must first be converted into the Praat TextGrid format.  We
have some scripts for doing that here (from the monophone .lab files):
https://github.com/ecooper7/label-convert

Best,
Erica

On Wed, Feb 15, 2017 at 10:00 AM, Franco Negri <franconegri2004@xxxxxxxxx>