[hts-users:04495] How to prepare data for languages other than English for HTS

Hello,

I am a new HTS users and I have seen in many websites that people are using the festival tool to generate the (.utt) and the (.lab) files to be used with the HTS . I know that festival is a very English oriented tool . so I am wondering if it is still be used with other languages such as Arabic?

Thanks