[hts-users:04496] Re: How to prepare data for languages other than English for HTS

Hello,

you need to provide the lab files. The utt files are specific to festival and are used to produce the labels. Therefore, if you can't use festival but are still able to get basic information (phone labels, ...) in another way you still can generate some minimalistic label files and therefore train some festival models.

Kind regards,
Sébastien

--
Dr. Sébastien Le Maguer