[hts-users:04497] How to use new hts voice format in festival

Hi,
I have generated a new hts voice using hts demo. All I have is a .htsvoice file and I want to use this voice in festival.
I have placed the .htsvoice file in /usr/share/festival/voices/english/cmu_arctic_slt_hts but doesn't work.

How can we use this new hts voice files in festival?