[hts-users:04498] informativeness of questions

Hi all,

Is there a way to find out how informative a given question was in the decision tree construction, e.g. by finding out what was the likelihood gain at a given node split?  I haven't found anything like this in the training log output or in the tree files themselves, but maybe this information is available elsewhere in the training output? or would I have to modify the code to log this and re-train?

Thanks,
Erica