[hts-users:04503] Methods for obtain better alignment

Hi again,

I'm currently trying to improve the alignment of my lab files and its
corresponding audio.
I have a reliable phone transcription I would like to use instead of
one generated purely by EHMM, so I thought it could be a good idea to
use EHMM on the reliable transcriptions to obtain full context labs.
Have you tried something like this? It's there other ways of improving
the end result?

Franco.