[hts-users:04516] Re: Window Coefficients (lf0.win1 etc)

Hi Emil,

I happen to publish a paper discussing many possible forms of window coefficients, which may explain well why and how window coefficients should be configured.

Yang Wang, and Jianhua Tao, “Evaluation of Parameter Generation Using High Order Dynamic Features and Long Span Windows for HMM based Speech Synthesis”, Proc. ISCSLP, 2014, pp. 516-520

You can find the full paper through my outdated homepage: www.escience.cn/people/yangwang

Hope this is useful to deepen our understanding on this specific topic.

Best regards,
Yang