This is an
announcement for the 2017 Speech Processing Courses:
on the latest developments of the speech synthesis engines towards
intelligible and conversational spoken agents.
We have put together an excellent program
from top researchers in the
Do you want to:
- Know about the latest developments in Deep Learning for
Speech Processing and Acoustic Modelling?
- Learn how to apply Deep Learning for Text Analysis and
Prosody Modelling and Generation?
- Put your hands on Wavenet and its fast versions?
- Check the latest developments on Voice Modifications and
Speech Representations with potential applications to
intelligibility and cognitive effort measurements?
- Meet experts and world leaders in speech technology
from top industry labs (Google, IBM, Toshiba, …) and Academia
(Univ. of Edinburgh, Univ. of Crete ….)?
- Present your innovative product/service to Industry
Senior Researchers and get feedback?
If "yes!", we are looking forward to welcome you to Crete. Places
are very limited and they go very fast.
Please find attached the leaflet of the school.
The SPCC2017 Organizing Committee