[hts-users:04547] Re: Training parallelization

Thanks!

--
Dr Maël Primet, PhD
Founder & CTO

On 28 July 2017 at 11:03:01, Truong Do (truongdq54@xxxxxxxxx) wrote:

Hello Primet,

You can find a tutorial here,

Hope this helped!

On Fri, Jul 28, 2017, 5:29 PM <mael.primet@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi, I’m new to HTS voice training, but I’m wondering if it is possible to parallelize the HMM training.

I saw a few earlier posts on parallelizing the data generation, which I applied by updating the data/Makefile.in

but I’m wondering how would one go about parallelizing the scripts/Training.pl code

As I’m new to using HTS I don’t want to make a mistake which could result in switching the order of steps which could be difficult to debug so I’m wondering if someone has already updated the script and could show me what it looks like, or if some of you have recommendations on how to go about this

--
Dr Maël Primet, PhD
Founder & CTO