[hts-users:04570] JSUT: free large-scale Japanese speech corpus

Dear speech researchers,

We are pleased to inform you that a new large-scale Japanese speech database ("JSUT corpus") is freely available at:
https://sites.google.com/site/shinnosuketakamichi/publication/jsut(http://datashare.is.ed.ac.uk/handle/10283/2353)

This corpus consists of Japanese text (transcription) and 10 hours of reading-style speech. The speech data is sampled at 48kHz and recorded in our anechoic room. we recorded voices of a native Japanese female speaker.

The speech data may be used for

 - Research by academic institutions

 - Non-commercial research, including research conducted within commercial organizations

 - Personal use, including blog posts.

If you want to use for commercial purposes, please contact me (shinnosuke_takamichi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx).

Best Regards,

--

Shinnosuke Takamichi, Ph.D.

 Project Research Associate of the University of Tokyo

 shinnosuke_takamichi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx