[hts-users:04573] Adding new voices to Festival

Hi

I was  trained the  HTS demo with English, now I want to train HTS with my own language. Thus, I tried to add the new voices to the festival to create full-context labels for my language, I followed the steps on the this page:

http://www.festvox.org/festvox-1.1/festvox_12.html

When I wrote this command ($FESTVOXDIR/src/diphones/setup_diphone cmu ja awb), then the error was occurred:

-bashcmu: command not found

 How to solve this kind of error?

NoraQm.