[hts-users:04583] Memory requirement for DNN

Dear Sir,

I am currently using free period of Google compute engine for voice building exercise using HTS kit. 2.3.1

So far, I have successfully built htsvoice without DNN.

Now, I am interested in activating DNN training in HTS voice building exercise.

I enabled the required vars in Config.pm file and it started DNN training accordingly.

However the moment it started the DNN related steps, it seems, it consumed all the available RAM.
I could not even fork any other command .........It kept on telling me that it could not fork as there was no memory left.

Please let me know what is the memory(and other env setup) requirement/ configuration I should be looking for.

Thanks
-Mahesh