[hts-users:04592] Description of DNN Predicted output

Hi,

I am using DNN based speech synthesis(USEDNN=1).
I guess the output of DNN is a combination of spectral and excitation parameters.
The number of output units of DNN is 109.
Can someone help me understand what these 109 points correspond to?Like how many of these are MGC points and which one is log f0.
I am particularly interested in the position of the fundamental frequency in the predicted output.

Please Correct me if I am completely wrong.

Thanks a lot
Aayush Tyagi