[hts-users:04612] Job Opening at Nuance Communications Deutschland GmbH

  • I'm sorry for sending this job ad to the mail list. We have the following job opening at Nuance in Aachen, Germany.

  • Best regards,
  • Hui LIANG

  • Software Engineer - AI Engineering

  • GER-Aachen

  • Job ID

    1-35073

    Category

    Research & Development - Software Engineer (Development or Programming)

    Pos. Type

    Full Time

  • Company Overview

    At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them.  We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.

    Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.

    Join our Mobile team…intelligent systems now ready for the road. We are passionate about developing intelligent interfaces that enable people to talk to their cars, phones, devices, and other smart “things”.

    Nuance’s Dragon Drive platform enables the user experience of tomorrow in the cars of today, understanding individual preferences, personalizing entertainment and executing complex, contextual commands. It can find preferred parking, play users' favorite songs, direct them to the best-priced gas stations and turn up the voices they need to hear while muting the ones they don’t. Nuance supports automakers with capabilities that maximize the safety, productivity and enjoyment of customer journeys while elevating the identity of each unique brand.

    Job Summary

    The position will be reporting into Dragon Drive Framework R&D with main focus on research-engineering for personalization and context awareness in the DragonDrive Framework.

    Responsibilities:
    • Design, build, document and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C code
    • Find defect and performance bottlenecks, and devise solutions to these problems
    • Assist with maintaining a high code quality standard, good organization and test automation
    • Create Python tools for API users and to support the development process.
    Qualifications
    Number of Years of Work Experience: 3+, promising graduates are encouraged to apply!

    • Excellent knowledge in the domain of AI and Machine Learning
    • Excellent embedded software engineering skills
    • Good knowledge of speech technology (ASR, Natural language understanding, Speech dialog)
    • Good knowledge of embedded operating systems (Android, iOS, Linux,…)
    • Very good programming skills
    • Strong C, C++ knowledge
    • Very good communication skills in English language
     Preferred Skills:
    • Experience working in an international distributed environment
    • Experience working in agile processes

    Education: Masters degree in Computer Science or similar academic degree