[hts-users:04621] Re: Trained Model can't pronounce correctly

Thanks, I will cheak each of them.

Sébastien Le Maguer <slemaguer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 于2018年12月16日周日 下午11:56写道:
Hello,

here is a checklist which might help you:
  - is the mispronunciation following a pattern?
    - if yes:
       - check if the pronunciation dictionary correct
       - check if the question file consistent with the label files?
       - check if the mispronounced elements are in the same cluster:
         - check if the elements are in majority?
            - if yes, the model doesn't manage to capture it. Check the amount of data you have
            - if no, check the other elements and try to see if the "mispronunciation" is consistent with them.
         - if no, check the other elements and try to see if the "mispronunciation" is consistent with them.
     - if no:
       - check the aligment

Also, always checking the statistics of training corpus (nb segments per cluster, distributions,
...) is always a good start for understanding what is going on.

Kind regards,
Sébastien

--
Sébastien Le Maguer
Postdoctorate researcher - ADAPT centre - Trinity College Dublin