[hts-users:04626] Re: SIOD ERROR: could not open file /projects/festival/lib/dicts/cmu/cmulex.scm

看到是126邮箱就用中文了(((
你需要手动安装festival,具体方法可以参考一下merlin的脚本。也可以将缺失的文件复制过去,或者配置训练脚本(这个我没有研究过,可能是Config.pm 或者 Training.pl文件,也可能是makefile)

Translated by Google:
I saw that 126 mailboxes are in Chinese (((
You need to manually install the festival, the specific method can refer to the merlin script. You can also copy the missing files or configure the training script (this I have not studied, it may be Config.pm or Training.pl file, or may be a makefile)

ljh_dev <ljh_dev@xxxxxxx> 于2018年12月27日周四 下午6:38写道:
Hi,
I encountered the error when I  run HTS-demo_CMU-ARCTIC-SLT  demo,
SIOD ERROR: could not open file /projects/festival/lib/dicts/cmu/cmulex.scm

According a INSTALL  of  HTS-demo_CMU-ARCTIC-SLT, I had configured all dependent package.
I search in net, someone said it need to run :sudo apt-get install festlex-cmu, but after installed, it installed at /usra/share/... directory,not in /projects/..  dir.
How to deal with this problem?