[hts-users:04655] REMINDER - Open positions: Research Engineers and Machine Learning Engineers, machine listening at Audio Analytic

(Please feel free to distribute amongst your students and colleagues)

Audio Analytic is recruiting

Research Engineers, Senior Research Engineers and Machine Learning Engineers

in the domain of machine listening / artificial audio intelligence.

We are teaching consumer technology to hear like us!

Job location: Cambridge, UK

Website and more information:

https://www.audioanalytic.com/careers/
https://www.audioanalytic.com/

At Audio Analytic we have built a market for artificial audio intelligence within the high-volume consumer electronics sector, and we have signed a number of high-profile marquee customers. We are recognised as the leaders in the field of AI for sound recognition both by our customers and by market commentators such as IDC and Wired.

Based in central Cambridge, UK, you can look forward to a fast-paced, fun, close-knit, hardworking and very rewarding environment. The team is full of friendly experts to help you establish a career in one of the world’s stand-out artificial intelligence companies.

We are looking for people who thrive as part of a dedicated and innovative team, love challenges and are passionate about Machine Learning and DSP applied to audio/sound.

Research Engineers:

As part of AALabs, the company’s R&D division, you will contribute to researching and evaluating new algorithms to push the limits of our unique sound recognition system. Responsibilities include developing new algorithms in-house, identifying and reporting on state-of-the-art methods, and evaluating both types of solutions on large-scale field data sets.

More detail:

https://www.audioanalytic.com/careers/career/research-engineer/

https://www.audioanalytic.com/careers/career/senior-research-engineer/

Machine Learning Engineers:

As a Machine Learning Engineer, you will be running our cutting-edge machine learning algorithms on very large audio data sets using cloud-based computer clusters. The models that you produce will be delivered into the company’s products and will also inform our research, thus having a direct impact on both customer satisfaction and innovation.

More detail:

https://www.audioanalytic.com/careers/career/machine-learning-engineer/

Location:

Offices are in Cambridge City centre, UK. Casual dress code, informal and sociable atmosphere, and a good work/life balance.

Diversity:

We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.

Benefits:

We offer a highly competitive range of benefits to help you live well, plan ahead and have fun.

Please visit our careers website and apply online:

https://www.audioanalytic.com/careers/

For more information about the company:

https://www.audioanalytic.com/

We look forward to meeting you!

- Sacha K.

--

Dr. Sacha Krstulović

Dipl.Eng, PhD, IEEE Senior member
Director of AALabs

+44 7480 132 655

sacha.krstulovic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

AA RGB Blue

Audio Analytic Ltd

2 Quayside, Cambridge, CB5 8AB

+44 1223 909 305

audioanalytic.com

This email and its attachments may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Audio Analytic Ltd. If you are not the intended recipient of this email and its attachments, you must take no action based upon them, nor must you copy or show them to anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error.