[hts-users:04660] ISCA supported Summer School on Speaker Recognition and Diarization @DA-IICT, Gandhinagar, India

### Apologies for Cross-Posting ####

Dear All,

We are pleased to inform you that the Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology (DA-IICT), Gandhinagar, India will be organizing the 5th edition of ISCA Supported Summer School on Speech Signal Processing (S4P-2019) during July 06-10, 2019.  S4P 2019 is the 5th edition of the summer school of its kind in India which is focused this time on speaker recognition and diarization.

Early Registration: Before May 06, 2019.

Invited Speakers:
Jean-Francois Bonastre (Avignon University, France),
Nicholas Evans (EURECOM, France),
Thomas F. Zheng (Tsinghua University, Beijing, China),
Dong Wang (Tsinghua University, Beijing, China),
Dr. P. K. Saxena (Scientific Consultant, Office of the Principal Scientific Advisor (PSA)) to Govt. of India,
Swaran Lata (Retd. MeitY, New Delhi),
B.Yegnanarayana (Retd. IIT Madras),
K. Samudravijaya (IIT Guwahati),
Hema A. Murthy (IIT Madras),
S. R. M. Prasanna (IIT Dharwad),
Suryakanth Gangashetty (IIIT Hyderabad)
K. S. R. Murty (IIT Hyderabad).

Experts from Speech Technology Industries:
Vikram Vij (Senior Vice President, Voice Intelligence Group, Samsung Research Institute, Bengaluru, India),
Sunayana Sitaram (Microsoft Research, Bangalore),
K. Sunilkumar (TCS Innovation Labs, Mumbai),
Pranaw Kumar (C-DAC Mumbai).

5 minute Ph.D. thesis (5MPT) Competition

An opportunity to showcase their research work in front of eminent researchers both from academia and industry and possibly win ISCA endorsed cash prizes and DE GRUYTER book prizes.

We are writing this letter anticipating that you will participate in this event and we are sure, your participation will make this event enriching. We would also request you to encourage your postdoctoral fellows, Ph.D. Scholars, and M.Tech. students, Research Associates (RA) and faculty colleagues to submit their application for participation.

Thanks and Regards,
Ph.D. Student,
Speech Research Lab
,