[hts-users:04679] Re: Different consonants are sounding similar

I have checked the labels, they are correct. I am now recording 1 hour of speech, to see if that works.

शुक्र, 9 अक्तू॰ 2020 को 7:40 pm बजे को Marvin Coto <mcotoj@xxxxxxxxx> ने लिखा:
Hello! I also would like to know if you check the labels file, and there is a difference in those phonemes in the .utt files (and the corresponding lab files after training).
Sometimes, depending on the way you obtain the .utt, different phonemes can be labeled as the same one.