[hts-users:00016] Re: FATAL error running demo

Hi Elliot,

On Fri, 5 Mar 2004 09:10:01 -0500
"Elliot Moore" <em80@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> You are correct about the architecture and yes I did change that the
> BYTESWAP value to 1 in that Makefile.  This is a very strange error.  It
> would seem that even if the byteswap was the error then the files would
> still process but just have nothing but garbage output.

OK, I found my mistake.
The window coefficients files are assumed to be natural endian (in your case, big endian) in delta.pl.
However, files included in HTS-demo_CMU-ARCTIC-AWB are little endian.
I think it causes your problem.
This is my mistake, it will be fixed in next version.

Please run demonstration after swapping the bytes of the window coefficients files.
You can use "swab +f" command in SPTK for byte-swapping.

Sincerely yours

Heiga Zen

  Heiga Zen
  Graduate School of Engineering