[hts-users:00023] Re: ESPS get_f0

Hi Osowski,

On Fri, 02 Apr 2004 15:46:19 +0200
Lukasz Osowski <lo@xxxxxx> wrote:

> How many f0 samples per sec should be in file? I've noticed that my
> binary f0 (100 f0/s)  files are much bigger then files in awb voice.

In HTS-demo_CMU-ARCTIC-AWB, we use 5-ms frame shift,
so 200 samples per sec should be in file.

> F0 shoul be interpolated trought unvoiced sections?

No, f0 values in unvoiced sections should be set to 0.0.

Best regards,

Heiga Zen

  Heiga Zen     (in Japanese pronunciation)
  Byung-Ha Chun (in Korean pronunciation)

  Graduate School of Engineering
  Nagoya Institute of Technology
  Japan