[hts-users:00274] Re: the result of synthesizing speech

Hi

liulei_198216@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

I have tried the chinese synthesis using hts.
But the speech  generated by hts  has lots of noise.
Maybe it is because of the recording speech's quality,
but I think my recording speech is better.
Is there any other factors to bring the noise?

I cannot say anything from the above information.
But errors in F0 extraction, the quality of phoneme boundaries and recording would cause such problem.

Regards,

Heiga Zen (Byung Ha Chun)

 Heiga ZEN     (in Japanese pronunciation)
 Byung Ha CHUN (in Korean pronunciation)

 Nagoya Institute of Technology
 Gokiso-cho, Showa-ku, Nagoya 466-8555 Japan

 http://kt-lab.ics.nitech.ac.jp/~zen