[hts-users:00275] Re: How to run the demo

hi
first thanks for your interst in my previous mails
I have read the read me file in the link you sent in
the previous mail
but actually i couldn't catch the method or how and
where can i write the " %make " and the " %make
install"
lines please try to clarify this for me?
also can the hts demo work on the new version  htk
3.3?

best regards

--- "Heiga ZEN (Byung Ha CHUN)" <zen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>