[hts-users:00297] Re: training a new voice

I just realised that the f0 error was because of the headers in my f0 files.
I have since corrected that (by removing them entirely) and I now get a new
error

convert f0/arctic_a0001.f0 to log F0
arctic_a0001.lf0
Can't take log of -3.68935e+19 at scripts/freq2lfreq.pl line 53.

I suppose this means that my values are singificantly different (or in a
different format) to the demo ones. Were the f0 values calculated using the
festvox get_f0 script? If not, what should I be using?

Donall