[hts-users:00299] Re: training a new voice

Thanks for your help. I managed to save the f0 file in ascii format, then
convert it using x2x.
I'm now getting a new error (I'm sure there will be plenty more!). It's as
follows:

# generate fullcntext model list occurred in the training data
/bin/sh: -c: line 0: unexpected EOF while looking for matching `''
/bin/sh: -c: line 1: syntax error: unexpected end of file
make: *** [list] Error 2

I can't seem to work out where exactly it's happening or why.

Donall