[hts-users:00501] and Duration model

Hi,Heiga
I download the HTS-2.0_for_HTK-3.4.patch, patch it and install it completely.
Problems came from duration model.
In HTS-2.0,HRest can output duration models.In the duration model file,I saw that the DurKind is <.GEND>. What does <GEND> mean? Does it mean general model?
HERest can also output duration models when the option -g was set. This invoke a function SaveDuration(fbInfo,durFN,GAUSSD). I believed it means a gaussian model of duration will be saved. Then I looked at the source code of SaveDuration.I found this line:
fprintf(fp,"~o\n<VECSIZE> %d<GEND><DIAGC><USER>\n",MaxN);
<GEND>, rather than <GAUSSD>, appears again!
Do they have the same meaning?

Thanks!
Best Regards!
LiFang